Friday 26 September 2014

Our chemistry teacher


Me and my friend Joëlle we interviewed our chemistry teacher:
-"What's your name?"
-"My name is Ms Luminati."
-"Where do you live?"
-" I live in Bayonne"
-"Why have you chosen this job?"
-"I had to choose between many careers: between being an engineer, a researcher or a teacher. I chose teacher because I enjoy being with students, to explain, to tell stories about chemistry and physics."
-"What do you like and hate about this job?"
-"I love the contact with young students, being with young people and I love when  students' eyes say: "I understand" I enjoy to share  my knowledge. What I like the least is correcting tests.
-"When did you start teaching?".
-" I started teaching in 1998 in Lyon".
-"How many years did you need?".
-"I needed  between 4 and 5 years after the BAC exam".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.