Friday 3 October 2014

miss Etchepare

After presenting myself, I asked several her questions that she answered too. I am going to give you a topic of her answeres. I started by asking her in what does her job consist in? She told me that, she was responsable of the pastoral office, and the monitors. She is also responsable if the students are present or absent. She talks with the teachers to make sur that everything is alright or not. After that I asked her, what certificate or diploma do we need to access her job. Her job requires to pass a contest, a few years more of studying after the "BAC". My following questions was, why did she chosen this job? She answered me, because she likes the contact that she has with the students. (that's why she's so nice). Then I asked her if she liked her job? She told me yes, because here there is a great contact with the students. And that was it.


1 comment:

  1. Eleni Kostopoulou8 October 2014 at 14:49

    a very good interview, nice job James1

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.