Friday 3 October 2014

Miss Pastor's interview

Last Friday, we met Miss Pastor, the librarian, and we asked her about her job.
"What's your name ?"
"My name is Sabrina Pastor."
"What is your role in this library ?"
"I help students in their documentary researches and medias education and I manage the library."

"What is your typical day ?"
"I receive classes, I help students in their documentary researches. I manage the daily press. I register books and I work on different projects with other teachers."
"Do you like your job ?"
"Yes, I love my work because I like helping students and I like working in a book environnement."
"How many years did you study ?"
 "I studied five years."
"How long have you been in a library ?"
"It's my first year."

1 comment:

  1. In our school, we also have a library and our librarian has similar duties to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.