Friday 3 October 2014

Our headmaster

Paul and Me ask questions at the director of the hight school about his job. 
1) How long have you been the director of Malraux ?
   _I have been the director of Malraux for 2 years.
2) Is it the first time you are director?
   _Yes it's the first time I am the director of an high school , before I was director in a school.
3) Can you explain your job?What are your activities ?
  _ I have lots of activities in the school. I organize everything; I also do all I can so that the class could be more confortable for the teachers and the students.
4) How long do you work every weeks?
  _I work 12 hours a day in the week and 6 hours on the saturday morning.
5) Why did you choose this job?Are you satisfied by this job? 
  _I was a mathematical teacher during 18 years , and now as a director I am in charge of the school and I like it.
 



1 comment:

  1. Eleni Kostopoulou8 October 2014 at 14:47

    I'm very happy to learn about the french school principal1

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.