Wednesday 18 September 2019

The G7 and I

Hello, my name is Clémence and I'll tell you what I did during the G7.  First I was not at home but at my grandparents' house. They live in Saujon, next to La Rochelle in Charente Maritime. There, I did all kinds of activities. I've been sailing, surfing, swimming, running and lots of other things. With my parents and my brother, we thought it was better not to stay in the Basque country during the G7 because it was going to be hard to get around and do things. The Coiffard family is a very sporty family and they always need to be outside. So, to stay locked up for three days was impossible, therefore we decided to go spend a few days at my grandparents'.




Here is a picture of a day we spent on the island of Aix with my family !😄

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.