Thursday 21 March 2019

My Project !

Hello, my name is Léa and today I will introduce you my project.
This year with my friends we chose to build our own drone!

We used some lab's materials and we bought the battery or the esc for example to build it. We tried to follow a video about a man who was doing the same thing by itself but we decided to change it a little; We used an Arduino Card to control it instead of using a remote control. We had a lot of problems with the program and the battery but we finally succeed and we made it flies ! We were very happy and relieved.
We had so much fun during this project and we even gave our drone a name : it's called "VSL²" in reference of our initials.

We nearly have finished this project, no
w we have to write the lab's repport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.