Thursday 21 March 2019

Vanille's project

Hi, I'm Vanille and i'll talk about my project of 2018.
With my friends we wanted to create our own thing, so we created a drone. Our drone is pretty basic, he has propellers, engines and ESC. The major difference is that he's controlled by an arduino card and even if it doesn't seem complicated, it was sure a lot of work ! it was very interesting, fascinating and fun ! We had a lot of up dans down, we thought that our drone would never fly so it was a beautiful surprise when he flew for the first time ! Everyone was very concerned when he flew on the first try, i was so happy ! I'm so proud of my project and of my friends that never gave up.
Here's a picture of VSL². Yeah, he has a name^^ in honor of his creators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.