Friday 19 September 2014

my presentation of me.

Hello, I am James

I am 15 year old. I live in Biarritz it's a surfers' town :). I play American football with a classmate Antoine Glory, I surf and skate. It has been 4 years since I have lived here. Before, I was living in Paris since I was 3 months old. And before that, I was born on the 11/06/1998 in Dallas/Texas USA. Then every summer I go there to visit my Dad and my family. I live with my mom, grand-mother and older sister. I have chosen Labatory science and Technology (stl), because a scientifque would of been to hard for me. With this diploma I want to be an enginer in the American Navy. It has been my dream since i was little. On the picture, I am kneeling, I am on the first row, wearing a shirt, on top of a white shirt with red letters on it saying:"Enjoy California", I am wearing blue pants with a pair of vans. I am also doing the surfer's sign with a huge smile.



Can you find me?
             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.