Friday 26 September 2014

Our English teacher !


So, we needed to interview one staff member of the school, we chose our English teacher.
Here are the questions we asked her :
What is your (full) name ?
 -My English name is Martina Mathis cause in English Martine it's a boy's name.
But in France my name is Martine Mathis.
Where are you from ?
-I'm from Grenoble but I stayed 6 years in India before teaching in Malraux.
How old are you ?
-She "noped" us :)
What job do you do at school ?
I teach English, and I try to teach science ... cause I don't like repeating the same things... but science is harder.
How did you become a teacher ?
-I studied and took an exam... and I spent 2 years in the USA.
How long you've been working here ?
-It's my third year here.
What exam did you pass ?
-CAPES but now you  need to have a masters to  be teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.