It was of our knowledge that the temperatures would rise by a lot because of climate change, and yet we were found unprepared for this event. And a part of the population as caught off guard by it, partially like me, but I survived well and I'll share with you some tricks I used to live a comfortable life even in Hell's temperatures! :
-One of the tricks I used, well known to everyone, was using a fan since I didn't have any air conditionner,
The bad part is that it can make you sick since it throws you all the bacteries directly on your face
-To avoid that, I used one of the fresh water bottles that you can find at Leclerc that you can vaporise onto your face
-Since it costs money, and not everyone has infinite supply or is willing to spend money on this, you could open your windows at night and close them during the day, literally living like a Vampire since you also had to close your stores and live in the shadow
-Adonis
No comments:
Post a Comment