Monday, 14 September 2026

How I coped with heat waves last summer

 I coped with the heat waves thanks to the water of my  house and I stayed in my air conditioned home but it was difficult to go with my friends this summer . I went to the beach and I played  football with my friends. The breeze was very cool for me but I worked this summer and this was very diffucult because I was in charge of  cleaning the water closets in a camping site. The city's adaptation is very cool because there is cold water and parks with trees and anything else. But these heat waves exist because of pollution , climate change ....In france electical power is created by nuclear plants to avoid Fossile energy and smoke factories .... The solutions for 2027 maybe it's to change the elecricital power   recuperation for example with solar panels and the wind turbines , dams and the hydrolic energies

La plus grande centrale solaire sur suiveurs de France est en service
Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment