During last summer holidays, to cope with heatwaves, I went to the public pool because I don't have yet an AC. Also, I went to beaches of the southwest coast. And to finish, at home, I drank a lot of water and closed the curtains to preserve the breeze for the night.
But, instead of just let climate change grow and make summers worse year after year, we can use renewable energies with biomass, solar pannels, hydraulic centrals. Also we can consume in a different way : for example build an eco-friendly mentality because the consequences of the global warming isn't only heatwaves. There are floods, droughts, green houses effect, and wastes that impact everyone including endangered species. So, to put in a nutshell, to beat climate change, everyone on Earth, governments, consumers, producers, rich and poor people have to act for our planet.
Charlie
Charlie

ITS GOOD TRAVEL
ReplyDelete