14/09/2026
I survived to the temperature of this summer thanks to the play video game, Night and day I played. The day is dificult without because i did don't the air-conditioneur. I the pool so i did don't to cool of.
yon guedon
T.STL
This is a blog created by Ms Luminati (science teacher), Ms Mathis (English teacher) and Ms Burguière (science teacher) for the students of lycée expérimental André Malraux (Biarritz, France) who are learning science in English. They want to show that science is fun, interesting and easy particularly when it is done in English! This year we hope to work again with some fine European partners. Let us all have fun together!
14/09/2026
I survived to the temperature of this summer thanks to the play video game, Night and day I played. The day is dificult without because i did don't the air-conditioneur. I the pool so i did don't to cool of.
yon guedon
T.STL
What game did you played
ReplyDeleteVALORANT
DeleteI beat you 1v1 everyday on this
DeleteBest Chamber main btw
ReplyDelete